For over a decade, ISG through this ‘Signature’ programme has trained more than 600 participants from all over India & Abroad to incorporate implants into their practice. Fundamentals of surgical & prosthetic aspects of implantology is given emphasis where the participants successfully enhance their core training and become competent to surgically place the implants and restore them. One to one training is provided by the mentors along with didactic lectures, practice on simulations and doing both the surgical and prosthetic aspects of implantology on patients.
• One on one training in Surgical & Prosthetic aspects
• Four intense training modules (12 days) spread across 6 months
• Participants will plan, place & restore two implants
• Limited attendance to provide participants focused learning
• Life time membership to ISG & eligibility to apply for IC01 fellowship.
• Continued support and mentoring.
• Ice breaking session
• Basics of edentulism
• Why, how and when of irnplantology
• History of Implant dentistry
• Protocols and procedures followed in contemporary implantology
• Relevant applied anatomy of the Jaws
• Implant design and consideration of Macro design on Integration
• Basics of osseointegration
• History taking & medical management
• Radiographic diagnosis including reading a CT scan
• Different Incision and flap designs
• Suturing techniques
• Hands on
• Placement on dummy mandibles of multiple systems.
• Dual purpose stent fabrication.
• Complete case analysis
• Demonstration of Planning and placing of an Implant in a patient
• Bone modification and Bone Augmentation techniques – An overview
• Other adjunct procedures in implantology – Ridge split, Distraction Osteo genesis
• Advanced implant procedures – Zygomatic implants and Pterygoid implants
• Demonstration of direct and indirect sinus lift procedures
Surgical case review and completion (Prosthetic restoration)
Didactic lectures on
• Implant maintenance protocols
• Understanding complications and trouble shooting
• Rote of Aesthetics in Implants.
• Introduction to Guided surgery
• Integrating Implants into your practice – Whats the Mantra ?
Whether you are looking to incorporate Dental Implants into your practice or take your implant practice to the next level the ICOI skill enhancement programs with its basic and advance programs help you achive your objectives.
This is a signature programme of ISG. Its a more than a decade now since the programme started and more than 600 implantologists have been trained all over the country and abroad.
Programme highlights include 4 modules of intense training spread over 6 months. Participants get to plan, place and restore 2 implants.
Registration to any of our programme is necessary. Participants can register by sending us an email of confirmation to email@example.com . A registration fee of Rs.10,000 must be paid to confirm participation in the programme.
ISG Fellowship programme is not a system oriented programme. Hence , there is no single system that is practiced or recommended. However for the sake of convenience the participant will get to place implants from a company that is
used at the center.
All participants are eligible to apply for the ICOI Fellowship (USA) after the completion of the course. Applicants are required to submit 10 completed cases with one year follow up to the mentors. Which will then be processed and sent to the ICOI in USA
Applicants will have to pay the prescribed fee for the Fellowship directly to the ICOI through bank transfer. Applicants will receive assistance at every step from coordinators at ISG.